Magnificent sunbeam: Slow evening

First I have to start with the bad news; I couldn't finish my second post in The other perspective series. The good news is that a  busy weekend has just passed, and some nice photos are prepared for an upcoming review! But today I would like to show you one more shot from our vacation. This was roughly the last one before my batteries run out of charge. It's too bad that we left the charger at home...
 
The simplicity of this theme caught my attention on the day we arrived. A boat chained near a reeds bed. Just a bunch of horizontal and vertical lines. Contrast between the vivid red/white paintwork of the boat and the faded brown of the vegetation. And that's all! Perfect opportunity to mount the Vario-Sonnar, and let it shine.
 
 
Lonely boat
Lonely boat
 
 
Metadata
Camera: Canon 5D
Lens: Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 80-200mm F4
Applied 16:9 crop in post processing.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sword lilies

The magic of film: Cloudy prospects

Manual beauties: the Jupiter 9 MC